Sep 23, 2016
THE TOP TEN LIST FOR EVERY AUTOWORKER
- Attend your membership meetings.
- Understand your Weingarten Rights.
- Know how to protect your job.
- Know your contract.
- Be your Brother’s and Sister’s keeper.
- Be persistent.
- Document, document, document.
- Use the platinum rule: Treat others as you would have them treat your children.
- Use your union resources as needed.
- Understand that the U in Union is you.
Knowing and practicing these ten simple principles will make you “Autoworker strong.”
- (no comment)